PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR - IMMUNOCHEMISTRY
As a PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR - IMMUNOCHEMISTRY your daily job duties would include the following:
* Overall responsibility for client interaction and the technical conduct of a study, as well as, for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results on Immunochemistry projects..
* Represent the single of point of control for research projects.
* Manage client relationships.
* Coordinate the efforts of the study team.
* Develop protocols and ensure that the protocol and report, including any changes are in compliance with the appropriate SOPs, GLP, and regulatory guidelines.
* Lead efforts with the study team to troubleshoot and solve assay problems as necessary.
* Provides relevant information to assure accuracy of forecast and revenue recognition, reviews cost estimates and financial information for accuracy.
* Monitors progress and status of assigned studies.
* Ensures that all experimental data, including observations of unanticipated responses to the test system, are accurately recorded and verified.
* Leads efforts with the study team to troubleshoot and solve assay problems, as necessary.
* Provides technical/scientific guidance and leadership to ensure project completion and to other areas of the company.
* Co-authors scientific papers/posters which are published or presented at scientific meetings.
* Assures on-time delivery of high quality data and reports.
At Covance, you can make a difference by helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world. Our commitment to this mission has resulted in Covance's impressive history of company stability and growth. We've achieved these results by fostering a work environment that encourages, develops and leverages our team's capabilities.
Our team is growing and we are currently looking for a product research analyst who will play a key role in accelerating the addition of new products into our antibody products catalog:
Education/Qualifications - PhD in Biochemistry or related field, and 2+ years of experience in the area of Immunochemistry. Masters degree and extensive experience will be considered.
Experience - Hands on experience and knowledge of development of Ligand-binding assays (ELISA / RIA / MSD) and use of data reduction software. Experience with methods for evaluating immunogenicity is preferred.
- Familiarity with GLP and EMEA regulations, FDA guidelines and industry standards for bioanalytical method validation.
- Proven skills in data interpretation, report writing and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management.
EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.